Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th!

This is the first weekend in ages I've had two days off....so I did nothing but sit and read two great books since last night!! Pumpkin hogged the hammock!

I'm knitting another sweater like the last one - will have to back finished tonight (Since I'm out of books for the moment). Am home looking after Miss Kennedy - don't want to scare her with the fireworks! Girls are off on their own adventures. We had a great Road Trip last Sunday...the wildflowers are in full bloom in the Ochocos - incredibly beautiful. Kennedy was a good passenger.

Hope everyone's 4th is Grand!!!

3 comments:

roxie said...

Does Pumpkin get into the hammock unassisted? I'm totally impressed! My cats hate the hammock.

What did you read?

GReat wildflower photos. thanks. Do you know the names?

Pat K said...

Happy Kitty! Happy Fourth!

Mette (Mettuska) said...

We have here also that upper flower and it has so good odour =) Wish you very relaxing time!