Monday, April 23, 2007

Hurray Hurray FO

I actually finished a long time project - my Wave scarf....I can't remember when I started this - but have enjoyed it a lot....Nature's Palette - dusky purple and two Kiogu that had been sitting around so long I've lost the ball bands. One down and two more to go - the most important being the Celtic Cardigan. I've got to finish that!! And of course there are socks in my bag.

This was prom weekend - this is the last one thank goodness! It seems it costs more each time. She had a great time and slept most of yesterday - party on!



I am having the worst time with my blogger template - I can't get my sockapalooza button to show up....It's driving me crazy. But I am participating and looking forward to meeting new friends. The pal I knit for last year doesn't have a blog - so it was hard to keep in touch. Abigail who knit great socks for me has just had a transformation - check it out - she is beeautiful!

After a raining and cold weekend - today is lovely and I actually found a few blossoms in my garden - but unfortunately the apples got frozen - so the won't be very pretty. Unfortunately I also found a few of these in the grass and will have to work at using the dreaded weed killer....

Hope everyone enjoys the week ahead. I'll be working on producing more FOs! Yea!

Knit Peace


edited: I wish blogger would show you what your post really looked like in the edit window - the pictures keep moving around...grrrrr

5 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, my, Daughter's dress is smashing! Lovely flower pics too.

roxie said...

Daughter looks soo beautiful. boyfriend looks sweet. And of course, every picture is better with a kitty in it!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I know how you feel ... about blogger and having the last Prom to contend with, LOL. Here's to more FO's!

knitseashore said...

Your daughter looks lovely, and I especially like the cat in the photo!

Your beanies for preemies looks like a great success.

Abigail said...

Your daughter is beautiful! She gets it from her mom:D

I'm so glad you are in Sockapalooooza 4. As you know I signed up too.

Have a good weekend.