Thursday, April 28, 2011

Better than perfect


This is the cover for my nook. It just came today - I got it here...Ginny did an exceptional job. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Once again, the more I play with this the more I'm loving it. I often chart out color work in Excel Spreadsheets..saved it as a PDF, loaded onto the Nook, zoomed and put it landscape mode. Now I just scroll up or down to the next row...how cool is this. Also if I take a break and read a book (Novel idea) then come back to my chart - it's just where I left it. I'll keep you posted on more cool tricks as I find them...Oh yea - it's SpringPad not Springit I mentioned in last post. I'm going to put all my needles in there - I wrote it all out the other day, it's sad what a long list there was!

So are you staying up tonight?

No comments: