Sunday, July 02, 2006

A busy bee















I have accomplished a lot this weekend...not as much as I had hoped - but progress was made. The lawns got mowed and fertilized, flowers planted and deadheaded. My veggie garden is a bust at this point - it looks so sick I'm embarressed. It'll take a few weeks before it is ready for pictures.












I did manage to knit a little - did a new Ipod carrier - used the Sock Candy that I got at Black Sheep - if I'd gotten another skein I could have done socks - but this was fun a quick.

I also worked on my Trekking socks - although we didn't Trek any further than the hammock. Will finish one tonight and hopefully get a good start on the second.


In anticipation of The Traveling Stash visiting my house, I did look at my Private Reserve - I almost started something else - but decided that two things on the needles at a time is enough for me. So little time - so much I want to knit!!

But I did sort things out, found some new ideas and decided what I could sacrifice.
Is the Sisterhood really coming to visit me?

5 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

It is so satisfying to get all the yarn work done isn't it? And then lay back and enjoy the view. Have a Happy 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

I think that Sock Candy looks really nice wrapped around your Ipod. It's nice to knit with, isn't it?

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I notice that I said "yarn" work instead of "yard" work ... whoa, guess you know what's usually on my mind while I do YARD work, huh? hehe

Sheryl said...

I love that Trekking color! I must get some for myself.

Annie said...

That stash will come sometime! I'm back on the stick!