Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Well Shucks!

When I was at Black Sheep Gathering last month I got this great yarn - (Duh isn't almost all yarn Great?) from Capistrano Fiber Arts Studio and I had this great pattern - Diamond Patch Socks from Heartland Knits.

This is the result - pretty - but it's not going to work! I thought my gauge was right on - but put them all together and it's way too big. Now I've cut up the yarn into all these short lengths and hate the thought of weaving them all in on another project....but the yarn is too pretty!

It's raining today - Yea I don't have to water and can sit inside and contemplate a new project!

3 comments:

Ina said...

Ooh, purty! A shame about the size. Would you consider f-f-f-felting?

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Turn it into a cup cozy! If it's just a little big ... lightly felt. ;-)

Devorah said...

I like rhonda's idea. Cup cozy!