Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I lied...or changed my mind


OK - I decided to do one more gift. I had the yarn, the pattern and luckily it turns out the time! Now everything is finished and everything is even all wrapped. I rock! Details in my Ravelry projects. Eight gift items finished since Thanksgiving. All from stash but one!

Am looking forward to the holiday - I sent an invite to the kids to bring their favorite jammies and their ugliest Christmas sweater (I'm the only one who has those). All the food is ready to be prepared, the house is clean and Christmas is two days away. Again I rock!

Check this out

Merry Christmas to all!!

2 comments:

roxie said...

Awesome last minute gift. And you already have everything ready? OMG! You DO rock! Merry, merry Christmas!

Mette (Mettuska) said...

I am glad to hear that you feel great. Lovely holidays for You all!