Monday, January 16, 2006

Blog Questions etc

As a relatively new blogger – I need to know how to join a KAL….seems such a good way to meet other knitters and it sounds fun. I am especially interested in a socks KAL. Next question is when I join – how do I put the button on my blog?

Comments – when I get comments how do I reply to a particular comment – in my own blog or do I go to that bloggers page and leave a comment – need to know the protocol.

I will post some pictures soon of the stuff I’m working on – more of the pink scarf and I have completed one fingerless glove to match it – worked out great.

I just got my order from Wooley West – Happy Trails sock yarn. Looking forward to starting those – just need to figure out some pattern to do – have one ball each of three different colors. Wanted a little heavier weight socks so thought I’d try this out. Great colors.

Still haven’t figured out yarn for my Celtic sweater – waiting for a color card from Black Abby. Then of course there is the Fair Isle – haven’t even looked at any patterns yet – just don’t know where to start….suggestions would be great.

We have snow again this morning – beautiful as always.

No comments: