Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Trails















One of my favorite sayings...... but as you can see - Not Machine Washable - what to do? I need a machine washable sock yarn that isn't sock weight - more sport weight - want heavier socks and my EX will always put them in the machine to wash - so this probably won't work.

Has anyone machine washed Wooly West Happy Trails? What were the results?
Does anyone have any other suggestions for a heavier weight sock yarn that is machine washable?

I need help!! Luckily I have other projects to keep me busy (as if I'm not busy enough) - finish the scarf for the Birthday in February, finish MY Mountain Colors socks - tonight I think and prepare for the Olympics......plus all the normal stuff - work full time, clean the house, do the laundry, support the kids etc., etc., etc., etc.
Night all!!
Knit on

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Julie. You're a hard girl to find..again. I knew I'd read your blog recently, but couldn't find an email for you for the life of me. I don't think I'm very good at the intricacies (sp?) of Typepad...I wanted to thank you for your kind comments about my kitty and my blog. And I want to send you good karma and prayers for your daughter. This time of year is so tough for so many people. It's up to the rest of us to back 'em up! Take care and I'll check back with you soon.

Pat K said...

Egad!! You're tiring me out just reading the last part of your post. Let me think, what haven't I done yet around the house today? It might be Sunday again before I get any real Olympic practice in again.