Thursday, March 23, 2006

This just jumped in my stash

OK - I'm supposed to be saving for a sweater...but had to go to town to drop things off at the Engineers and a LYS is next door - so went in just to peek and look what I found. Lorna's Laces in Iris - the two small balls are my leftovers from another project - will combine them and hope I have enough for fingerless mittens.

I'm not forgetting my standed color mittens - just think these are better for my Wyoming friend because she is also a bird watcher - so while she is walking and watching she can just pull the mitten tops off and adjust her binoculars as necessary!!

Since Blogger seems to be posting pictures again - here is my wonderful knitting bag...

I've only got three responses for Let's Get Organized!!! Come on lets get commenting!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, thanks so much for your comment about the accident and aftermath. It seems we have much in common. I was a single mom for many years before remarrying 2.5 years ago, love to knit, love Central Oregon (although I live in PDX) and believe your saying at the top of your blog! Please keep in touch. I will comment on the organization thing tomorrow, ok?

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Did I "commit" myself? Even tho I had already planned on getting organized this weekend, boy do I ever need the encouragement! [I would LOVE a counter] Okay, 1st thing Saturday morning ... I'll take pictures first ... then I'll "dig in" and start with the basement. Even tho my bedroom is crying for organization, if the basement is done first the bed-yarn can move in & out of the bedroom, LOL.

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I LOVE, love your knitting bag. I'm wild about not only the colors but the shape. Nice!