Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Blogger....

I'm not liking this Google-blogger stuff - I never know what name to use as my sign on - Old blogger or New Google. I hate using my email address to sign on places - I'm getting lots more junk mail! I've thought about getting a gmail account - but then what happens to my hotmail account used to sign into everything.....When I try to comment on another blog I have to sign in again - blogger or google?
What I really wish Blogger would fix is this tiny edit window for posts - How can I make something look good if I can't see it - doesn't matter if you switch to Preview - you still can't see where the pictures are. Sorry I'm just ranting.
Very Very cold freezing fog today - my feet are ice. Since I'm working at home tonight - here at the desk - my feet are really going to freeze - I think the coldest place in the house is under my desk - OK enough complaining.
Later I can knit and finish my socks. I was thinking that STR is so wonderful - could I knit a sweater? It would drape, be comfortable and take forever. But it's something I'm going the investigate...know any patterns for such? OK I know there are still UFO on my plate - I'm getting there. Finish the socks and back to the sweater and one scarf for quick work....what a plan.
Knit Peace! (This is my new slogan - it says so much, to me anyway!)

5 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I don't mind the New Blogger so much now that more people are on it, I don't have to keep signing on.... unless I forget & I'm not logged onto my gmail. I already had gmail so it was easy to switch ... BUT my work mail is gmail & that's when I forget which one I'm logged into. Oh pooh ... well maybe we can send our complaints to 'em. I do find it nice not having problems with posting pictures now tho. Well it's now time to set out my felted hearts to dry.
Happy knitting!

roxie said...

Yeah, Blogger is like Democracy: It's the worst possible system with the exception of all the others.

How about a heating pad for your feet? Cold feet are pure misery! A small space heater? A big, soft, lazy dog?

Pat K said...

I've switched to the new Blogger; actually, I didn't have much of a choice. I like the labels to the posts now. Everything else, so far, I can take or leave. And it wouldn't let me post pictures last night. Oh well.

Willow said...

I'm on the new blogger, mostly b/c my kids are. I had just switched our email to gmail when we moved and don't have dsl, just wireless, so earthlink/teleport was going to be slow or cost a fortune. At least if you have wireless (which we have because we live near hq now and piggyback on the national office wireless). I am finally remembering to log on FIRST before I comment.

THanks for your comments on my blog. It's so much fun to reconnect and find how small our world is.

Abigail said...

Me and you both. I hate the whole set up. I never know if I should log on as my blogger or my goodle id when I want to leave a comment. Sometimes it won't let me comment at all....grrr!

Have a good week and good luck with blogger. Another good reason for using Typepad....