Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh look what the mail man brought me.....from Julia.....I am so appreciative!! It is a beautiful book full of inspiring sweaters. I'll have to do some pattern adjustments as these may be a little snug for my advanced age figure!! (What happened to Weight Watchers you ask...don't). But I'd sure like to try one of these. Will add to my wish list.


Warmer here today - might get past 30!! But haven't done much knitting - but tonight is good TV so will get working on the sleeves for the Toddler sweater.

Have the day off and I accomplished a ton - FASFA forms and taxes all completed....I will get a smaller refund - (Darn those daughters for getting older)...maybe it will have to go to stash enhancement - imagine that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that the Rosemarkie yarn pack from Virtual Yarns is one of their less expensive yarn packs :-) Just thought I'd pass that along!

Pat K said...

You are much too fast on the FAFSA and tax stuff! Time for me to gear up for the yearly moaning and groaning!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :-) Yes, Sheri and I always have TOO good a time when we get together.
The bowls I have made come from the One Skein book... and I have loved how they have come out..... it's an easy basic pattern. You can change the shape of them by what you dry it over after it is felted!!

I love all of your scenery pictures and am very envious of where you live and your gorgeous views!!!

roxie said...

Who is the toddler sweater for? It's cute as a little hound pup!

Taxes done already? Now I know how people feel when they get my Christmas card on Dec. 1st. Nononononoooooooo! I don't even want to THINK about it yet!!

You are to be praised and congratulated!!

Anonymous said...

fafsa! For the first time since 1995, we are not doing one (or multiple) fafsas! It does help you get your taxes in the mail faster though.
What's your kitty's name?