Monday, May 29, 2006

Good Worker


I did good - I mowed, I wacked the weeds, I sprayed the weeds, I planted the garden, I watched while my neighbors but up a fence between our yards and then I planted beans to climb the fence and I finished my socks!! Quite a bit considering that for two days the weather was cold, windy and raining!!

This picture is a planted garden - later - weeks from now I post a growing garden.

I tried to post a picture of the socks - but blogger is doing it's bad thing and not cooperating!!
Hope everyone had a good weekend! Fixed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty socks! Can't wait to see the garden. I think you've had your rain quota for the time being!

Abigail said...

If you get tired of the rain just send it to Payson. We need it so desperatly!

The socks are purrty. What pattern did you use?

Anonymous said...

I was reading some older posts and saw that you said there is no LYS in Sisters. But there is! It's in the Stitchin' Post which has a fabulous selection of quilt stuff. They started carrying yarn there about 2 years ago. I'm really enjoying your blog!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh what a NICE size garden. I love a garden of veggies! You did a lot of work, but isn't it so rewarding when you pick your 1st veggy from it?

I miss the one I use to have. Only a small plot here will get enough sun... so I planted herbs at one end & tomatoes & peppers at the other end. Maybe next year I can raise the plot & plant more. I plan to post pics soon ... planted for 2 days straight after getting back from our vacation.