Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mail

Yippee - New yarn in the mail - which of course means I can't continue with socks for me - now it's socks for my Dad. He has diabetes and cold feet at night - and he likes cotton socks. So Cascade Fixation is it. Not very exciting - but it works. I think I will try a larger needle size this time to have them be less tight...make any sense. We will see.
Opps - it's not sock yarn - it's a kit for a a hat from the Imperial Ranch here in Central Oregon - Trouble is I don't have any 20" circular needles - but plenty of shorter ones and double points to make it work.... OK so how do I format this picture in the right place? Sorry!


The march to Christmas has begun - late but begun.

My entire family will be at my house this year - a big first!! It's about time. My mom recently passed away and so my family is up to spending Christmas somewhere else this year. Although my children and I have spent the Holidays here at home- my extended family has not. I am really looking forward to the chaos and not having to travel. When I purchased my home, one of the first things I thought of was - a great place for the Christmas tree - that was over 10 years ago!! So I have a lot of prep work to begin - despite the fact that I have tons of knitting to do! Too bad!

Beautiful sunny day here - but probably only in the 40's - winter is upon us I guess - mountains are full snow clad.
ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional Cell phone Game resources for most Cell Phones
Free Cell Phone games if you or your readers are interested

Pat K said...

Dear Julie, saw your comment on Nona's blog. I'm a new blogger, too. Maybe we can figure this thing out together! Nona's little hat was really sweet. I need to save that pattern. I will be looking forward to reading your blog now too.